Thank you all for your participation and support!
The objective of the International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWESEP) is to foster the development of the area by providing a forum where researchers and practitioners can report on and discuss new research results and applications in the area of empirical software engineering. The workshop encourages the exchange of ideas within the international community so as to be able to understand, from an empirical viewpoint, the strengths and weaknesses of technology in use and new technologies, with the expectation of furthering the more generic field of software engineering.
The workshop focuses on the processes, design and structure of empirical studies as well as the results of specific studies. These studies may be on original or replicated studies, varying from controlled experiments to field studies, from quantitative to qualitative.
- October 24, 2014:Updated List of Awarded papers.
- October 24, 2014:We accepted 12 fast abstracts for poster on IWESEP.
- October 9, 2014:Early registration is still available until October 30th.
- September 26, 2014:Updated program of IWESEP 2014.
- September 4, 2014: The deadline of fast abstract for the poster was extended to October 19th(AOE time).Notification date was changed to October 23rd.
- September 4, 2014: Accepted paper list is now available.
- August 13, 2014: Detail of poster submission is now available on the submission page. The deadline of poster submission is September 8, 2014.
- July 28, 2014: If you need a few more days for submitting new papers after July 31, let us know it. mailto: email@example.com
- July 28, 2014: The abstract deadline was extended to July 31st(AOE time), and paper submission deadline was extended to August 2nd(AOE time).Notification date was changed to August 28th.
- July 15, 2014: The abstract and paper submission deadline was extended to 28th of July
- July 14, 2014: The abstract and paper submission deadline was extended again. Abstract deadline was extended to the same day of the paper submission.
- July 11, 2014: The abstract and paper submission deadline was extended.
- June 23, 2014: Updated Venue and Travel Information.
- May 5, 2014: Updated Call for Papers.
- May 2, 2014: The 6th IWESEP will be located in Japan this year.